Our Realtors® have the training and the skills to help you prepare, market, and sell your property. A Realtors® job is to get you the highest price the current market will allow.
How Does a Realtor® help you establish a price and market your home for sale?
- Meets with you at your home to review the home selling process.
- Takes room measurements and notes about your home
- Prepares A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Determines the List Price and Target Sale Price
- Outlines the Market Plan to sell your property
- Offers suggestions on “Getting your house ready”
- Communicates the selling process to you
- Presents and reviews the Purchase Agreement
HOW SHOULD I PRICE MY HOME?
Our Realtors® job is to get you the highest possible price the current market will allow. Here’s a guideline on setting the “right” price.
- A Comparative Market Analysis is the most reliable means to determine the value of your home. This value is determined by reviewing the actual selling price of homes in your area over the past few months. This price then must be adjusted to the current market trends.
- Serious buyers shop for houses in the price range that has been predetermined by their down payment and monthly payment ability.
- Buyers shopping for a house soon become very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Asking an unreasonable price only discourages them from considering your property. To “invite” a buyer to “make an offer” could indicate that a fair price has not been established.
- A reasonable offer on over priced property is hard to get. The property tends to stay on the market longer and becomes “shop worn” and buyers become less interested the longer the property is on the market.
- It is a mistake to think you will get more for your house by asking more. Often times you get less because serious buyers are knowledgeable in their price range and do shop by comparison. Fewer buyers would consider your house when it is placed on the market.
- To get the right market exposure, it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to be competitive in price, terms, and condition with similar properties that are selling in the area. You will have a better chance of getting full market value, and your property will sell much faster, if you follow these guidelines.